Sunday, September 4, 2011

Why I am taking english 101

To some people, English 101 is a required course and nothing more. There is nothing wrong with that but I know that I am definitely trying to get something more out of this class. To me this class is where I can improve my writing skills to help me in my future classes. I want this class to help improve my skills when it comes to writing papers as well as on essay type questions on any exams I might take. Also I am hoping for this class to help me out a lot with improving my writing process so that I can become a more focused writer. Normally my writing doesn't just pop out of my head but I have a couple of ideas before I start. To me the hardest part is taking those ideas and organizing them in a way that makes sense to the audience. Another thing is taking those ideas that I come up with and make sure they are written to support each other. Those are the main things that I am looking for when I take this class over the next couple of months. I am sure along the way there will still be some other interesting things that I learn/can use as well. If I get what I am looking for out of this class then I will be satisfied and I know that the everything learned will not go to waste because I will use this information for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment